Hi, I’m so glad you’re here!
Grab a cupcake and a glass of your favorite wine because we’re about to get started!
My name is Ashley Wilhite and my goal is to help you figure out what the heck you want to do with your life + find the confidence and courage to actually go through with it.
You are meant to do big things and live a life you’re completely in love with, and I honestly believe that if you don’t go after your dreams now, life will pass you by and the world will miss out everything amazing that you have to offer.
And that would be the saddest thing ever.
So, you can choose to ignore that fire burning deep inside you and those fantasy goals you’ve been daydreaming about for years. You can convince yourself that you never really wanted it anyway. But we all know you want more than that.
That’s why I created Your Super Awesome Life. I am starting a radical movement for passion-seekers like you and creating a cozy + fun place for you to dive in and peel back the layers of inauthentic goo clogging that heart of yours. We’ll clear out the emotional clutter, blast away your fears, rise up past the self-doubt, and discover your passion. Oh yeah!
So jump in! This is your super awesome space to spill your heart, share your dreams, work through your fears, and begin living a life you actually love.
I promise you’ll leave here feeling inspired, empowered, and lighter than a pink balloon on your birthday.
I’m Ashley. I’m obsessed dancing around my bedroom like no one’s watching. Pink is my favorite color and winter is my favorite season. I could eat an entire cheesecake if left unsupervised. My favorite thing in life is hearing your story and helping you figure out how to make your life shine like the brightest star you’ve ever seen. I also don’t think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to have fun. So nice to meet you!
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with 3,000+ hours of supervised training; I received a dual Bachelor’s degree in Child and Family Studies + French from Baylor University in Waco, Texas; and a Master’s degree in Psychological Counseling from Columbia University in New York, New York.
Before creating Your Super Awesome Life, I spent three and a half years as a Counselor at a non-profit agency serving children, youth and families in crisis. I even presented a workshop on building healthy relationships at a national conference one time, which was totally surreal.
I was born and raised in Austin, Texas, but I now live + love + dream full time in the coastal paradise of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
“You need to sign up… Actually, you should have signed up yesterday. Ashley is a visionary. She is a kind soul and an inspirational woman. Something about her style just makes you want to spill all of yourself– your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams– on the floor. Something about her instills this kind of trust inside of you that she extends the boundaries of a life coach and is really one who will get down on two knees and help you gather the pieces of yourself. That is a gift… The listening, the piecing, the hashing out, the defining– to meet someone who can do all that with poise and grace is a true gift. Ashley is all of this and more.”
Hannah Brencher | MoreLoveLetters.com
Other Fun Facts About Me:
- After running three half-marathons since February 2012, I am training to run the Chicago marathon (my first!) in October 2013.
- I moved to NYC for graduate school with only two suitcases and $1,000 in the bank. It was one of the most terrifying and exhilarating days of my life.
- In grad school, I worked as an intern in the Bronx, teaching adults with schizophrenia how to cope with grief and loss. They taught me how to appreciate my freedom and Gilmore Girls.
- One time I gave away 100 free coaching calls and learned that I get a rush from meeting new people, hearing their stories, and connecting over a hot cup of cinnamon apple spice tea.
- After graduating college, I took a year off to live in France, teach English, drink red wine, and perfect my crepe-making skills. It was totally as amazing as it sounds.
- My boyfriend, Peter and I met through blogging four years ago. In February 2013, I packed up my life in Texas to join him in Canada. I love a good love story and a fun adventure.
- I once spent a long weekend exploring Venice by myself. This is when I discovered that I don’t actually enjoy traveling alone, as romantic as it sounds.
- On my Life List: become a certified yoga instructor, see Hanson in concert (at least one more time!), and have coffee with Brene Brown.
The Boring Ol’ Professional Bio: Ashley Wilhite is a Licensed Professional Counselor and graduated from Baylor University with a dual bachelor’s degree in Child and Family Studies and French. She spent a year teaching English in France before obtaining her master’s degree in Psychological Counseling from Columbia University. After graduation she began counseling at-risk youth, providing individual, family, and group counseling. Ashley realized something was missing and she wanted to do more, so she refocused her energy and created Your Super Awesome Life, a site that helps 20-something women live a life they love.
CONTACT + CONNECT:
:: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
:: Facebook. Let’s be friends!
:: Twitter. Follow me!