You wanna ditch your soul-sucking job and get your passion project off the ground.
You’ve got the idea that keeps you up at night. You’ve got the ambition to work your butt off.
But is it enough to be successful?
Let’s find out!
Hi, I’m Ashley Wilhite, creator of Your Super Awesome Life, and I coach daring women in honing the confidence and action plan they need to do what they love + make their first $10k.
A few years ago I was just like you.
I was stuck in a job where I felt unfulfilled, unchallenged and under-appreciated. I was burnt out and wanted more out of life.
One day I realized I was ready to begin living on my own terms. So, I started Your Super Awesome Life, quit my job, and never looked back.
I’ve spent the last three years coaching brilliant women on how to make money doing what they love. I get to travel, set my own schedule, and work from anywhere in the world. I wake up feeling refreshed and am actually excited to get out of bed each morning.
I’ve built a business (and life) around my passions, and I wanna show you how too.
I work with clients in three different ways:
1. Your Business Cupcake (COMING SOON!)- If you’re looking for a shot of motivation and a clear action plan you can implement on your own, this 90-minute Business Kick-start is for you.
2. Your Super Awesome Business Launch- In this 90-day program, you’ll get a solid vision for the future of your business, a step-by-step by plan to make your first $10k, and the accountability to actually make it happen.
3. The Freedom Factory- This 6 month group program will give you the tools, strategies, and accountability you need to create a business doing what you want, how you want.
(Or you can check out my shop full of digital guides and courses to jump-start your biz today.)
If you’re ready to kick your J-O-B to the curb and make your first $10k doing what you love, let’s make it happen!
Ashley completely turned my life around.
Ashley completely turned my life around. She helped me transform my overwhelming ideas into attainable action steps and was my biggest cheerleader the whole time. I felt like Ashley really cared and was invested in my success. She knew exactly what I needed to get my business started. If you're looking for a generous, smart, and all around awesome coach, then you should definitely hire Ashley. Go do it right now!
Other Fun Facts About Me:
- After running three half-marathons since February 2012, I completed the Chicago marathon (my first!) on October 13, 2013.
- I have a B.A. from Baylor University and a Master’s from Columbia University.
- I moved to NYC for graduate school with only two suitcases and $1,000 in the bank. It was one of the most terrifying and exhilarating days of my life.
- In grad school, I worked as an intern in the Bronx, teaching adults with schizophrenia how to cope with grief and loss. They taught me how to appreciate my freedom and Gilmore Girls.
- One time I gave away 100 free coaching calls and learned that I get a rush from meeting new people, hearing their stories, and connecting over a hot cup of cinnamon apple spice tea.
- After graduating from college, I took a year off to live in France, teach English, drink red wine, and perfect my crepe-making skills. It was totally as amazing as it sounds.
- I once spent a long weekend exploring Venice by myself. This is when I discovered that I don’t actually enjoy traveling alone, as romantic as it sounds.
- I’m obsessed dancing around my bedroom like no one’s watching. Pink is my favorite color and winter is my favorite season. I could eat an entire cheesecake (if left alone) and I don’t think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to have fun.
- On my Life List: become a certified yoga instructor, see Hanson in concert (at least one more time!), and have coffee with Brene Brown.
The Boring Ol’ Professional Bio: Ashley Wilhite spent over 3,000 hours as a Licensed Professional Counselor before launching her own business and beginning to live her freedom-based, super awesome life in 2012. Combining her natural talents with passion and inspiration, Ashley now coaches daring women to hone the confidence and action plan they need do what they love and make their first $10k.
When she’s not celebrating the jaw-dropping progress of her clients, you can find her training for next half-marathon, eating insane amounts of ice cream, and exploring her hometown of Austin, Texas. Check out her stories, tips, and inspiration on life, business, and living on your own terms at yoursuperawesomelife.com, and grab your copy of her free book by clicking here.
CONTACT + CONNECT:
:: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
:: Facebook. Let’s be friends!
:: Twitter. Follow me!