Happy Wednesday, lovely. (I hope you’re wearing pink!)
I’m super pumped to share another Cubicle to $10k interview with you today.
Brittany Hammond is the Creative Director behind Untamed Revolution where she specializes in Brand Creation, Development, Graphic/Web Design & Business Strategy (with a blend of mindset mastery).
In this video, we talk about:
- How Brittany created a $80k business in college, and why she walked away from it all
- Exactly how long it took her to make her first $10k
- The biggest mistakes she made during her first year (and how you can avoid them)
- Why she created her e-book, 101 Secrets of Untamed Entrepreneurs (get your copy here)
- The one thing she wishes she knew before starting her business
Click here to watch our chat:
Oh, and if you wanna learn how to make your first $10k doing what you love, get instant access to my free video training series over at Cubicle to $10k.
You know what time it is!
It’s your turn to leave a comment below sharing your biggest take-away from the video.
P.S. Registration for Cubicle to $10k ends Friday, April 10th, so be sure to join us here!