Happy Friday, friends!
I’ve got 2 bits of goodness to share with you today. (And I think you’re gonna love them!)
1. Did you hear that I’ve got a free 3-part video training series for you? It’s true! You’ll learn how to start a business you love and make your first $10k.
You can get videos #1 and #2 riiiiiight here.
2. I’ve been busy behind-the-scenes over here recording a series of interviews with successful business owners. We’re diving into everything from how to balance a full-time job with starting a business to how long it actually took to make their first $10k.
I can’t wait to share their wisdom with you.
To kick things off, I had chat with Hannah Braime from Becoming Who You Are.
We talked about all these juicy topics (and more):
- What held her back from turning her passion for blogging and coaching into a business
- What her first year in business actually looked like
- How she balanced a day job with starting business
- How long it took her make her first $10k
- The one thing she wish she’d known before starting her business
I hope that our chat was helpful and gave you a little insight on what it’s like to start a business, what challenges you might face during the first year, and how long it takes to make your first $10k.
Now it’s your turn!
Leave a comment below telling us your biggest take-away from the video. I’d love to know what you think!