Good morning, friends!
March is going to be a super fun month around here, so I hope you’re ready.
I’m so excited to be introducing 20 Days of VideOMG, a daily video series I’ll be hosting each weekday this month. (Be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel so you can follow along with the awesomeness.)
To kick things off, today I’m sharing how I became a coach (and you can too)!
Watch this video to learn:
- why I spent $100,000 on a master’s degree I no longer use
- how I transformed my 9-5 burnout into a career I love
- the top 3 reasons I wanted to become a coach
- why I consider the first 8 months of Your Super Awesome Life the “rough draft”
- my #1 tip to get you started today
If you’re interested in a Super Awesome Biz Breakthrough session, you can read more here.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? I’d really love to know!
Leave a comment below sharing the one golden nugget you took away from this video.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel to see tomorrow episode of 20 Days of VideOMG.