This is one of our Inspirational Interviews in which we talk to people who have imagined big dreams, made them a reality, and are living a life they love. Today we are talking to Kerry Nieberding, a coach for women entrepreneurs who want to attract more clients, make more money, and live an extraordinary life.
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
Hi I am Kerry Nieberding. I’m married and live in Houston, TX. We don’t have any kiddos yet, but have two black labs (Luna and Zeus). I love to be outside working out or sitting on a patio spending time with friends and family. I am passionate about traveling and helping others.
I have over 15 years experience in sales, marketing, and management. I managed over 50 sales representatives in a company that grossed over $4 million dollars per year. I currently run my own Internet marketing business and coach women entrepreneurs. I work with women who want to start their own business by helping them create an action plan so that they can attract more clients, make more money and live an extraordinary life.
2. What does living a “super awesome life” look like for you?
My super awesome life is a life of true freedom. Freedom of time, money, love and health. I look forward to the day that I can say YES to everything my heart desires. This includes travel, giving, and luxury. This also includes the ability to be a work from home Mom that is able to raise our future children.
3. What inspired you to become a business coach?
I am inspired to make a difference in the world and make people happy and profitable in their life and business. It is my desire to build a business that gives myself and my family the life of our dreams, and also the ability to help others build their dream life.
4. What has been your biggest challenge since deciding to become a coach?
My biggest challenge is practicing patience. I want everything to happen today. I want instant gratification. I have to remind myself to follow the action plan that I have put together and work the plan and its timeline. It helps to practice mediation and pray daily to increase my patience.
5. What advice would you give to other women who interested in working for themselves, either as a coach or in internet marketing, but aren’t sure how to get started?
My number one piece of advice is hire a coach! Everyone needs a coach.
6. What little things in life right now make you you do a happy dance? Big things?
Little: husband, dogs, family, friends, massages, mani/pedi, hot cup of tea, yoga
Big: travel, shopping, giving back
7. In the movie of your life, who would you want to play you?
8. What is one thing you’d like to change about the world?
I would take away the pain and suffering from our children.
Our children deserve to be protected and taken care of in this world.
9. What quote best represents you or motivates you in your current place in life?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Marianne Williamson
10. What inspires you to continue living a life you love each day?
Other women inspire me.
Thanks so much for sharing, Kerry!