For the past few years, I’ve made a vision board to help bring my intentions, my theme, and my goals for the new year into a beautiful visual piece.
It’s my way to reflect and to re-center myself when life becomes a bit too messy. It’s my reminder of who I am and what I want the year to be about.
This year my theme is Deep, Luxurious Abundance.
This is the first year I’ve used Pinterest to create my vision board, but I loved the way it turned out. Isn’t it just gorgeous?
If you want to make your own vision board to carry you through 2014, it’s super simple.
How to Make a Vision Board on Pinterest
1. Log into Pinterest and create a new board. I named mine “2014” because I’m creative like that. :)
2. Begin searching Pinterest for images that reflect the feeling, mood, goals, adventures, personality, or achievements you want to make up your year.
3. Save each image to your computer.
4. Go to PicMonkey.com and click “create a collage”.
5. Upload each of your Pinterest photos into your PicMonkey collage.
6. Rearrange the photos until the collage looks perfect to you.
7. Save the image to your computer.
You have a stunning board that reflects your vision for 2014.